1 February 2019
Please see below our guidance for having hot drinks in school
- If a child brings a hot drink in from outside of the building, we would like this to be in a safety cup and consumed in the canteen.
- We would actively discourage families from buying coffee based drinks.
- We are happy for families to use the mobile coffee van service, however we would ask parents to supervise their children at the van.
- We will not allow children to take hot drinks into the classrooms.
Guidance on energy/fizzy drinks:
- High energy drinks are banned in school.
- Fizzy drinks are not allowed in school.
- We would encourage students to use a water bottle and not an empty bottles of fizzy drink to carry water. We have water fountains around the site that can be used to refill water bottles.